A Fire Rated Doorset consists of a door leaf, door frame, with hardware such as closers, handles, locks, vision panels, air grilles, and is defined under Australian Standard AS1905.1. Fire rated doorsets must be self closing and self latching to be certified and when installed correctly with approved hardware, a tag and certificate is issued for the frame and the door.
Our range of doors have been designed for easy trimming and installation on site, manufactured from a light weight materials which will reduce the time and effort required to hang the door.
Fire rated doors: 30min. 1hr, 2hr, 4hr
Fire rated door doors are manufactured with a pyropanel fire resistant core, these doors are fully tested and certified to AS1530.4 and AS1905.1, and are available in a variety of sizes and finishes in 30 minute, 1 hour, 2 hour and 4 hour fire resistance levels.
Fire door sets are available in pairs or singles, and with panels over, including 38mm and 48mm (nom) thickness.
30 minute and 1 hour door leaves are of ‘no metal’ construction type, allowing for easing hanging and lock preparation.
- Veneer, steel, aluminium, PVC, laminate, stone, glass and routered and/or applied beading facings.
- Vision panels up to 300 x 200 or 600 x 100mm
- Kick panels of stainless steel to selected height.
- Smoke seals, viewing panels, electric strikes and locks, panic bars, magnetic hold open devices, etc.
- Pre-hung options available for all fire ratings.
For more information please contact our sales team 1300 360 181 or email us, email@example.com.